Our client is a globally renowned engineering firm with strong focus in power generation, both as an IPP and EPC contractor.
Globally, they have investments and projects in across over 100 countries.
For the EPC business, they have an outstanding record of over 90,000MW of contracts, with over 42,000MW in South East Asia.
In Indonesia, they have a contract of over 6,000MW of projects across various generations.
Recently they have won a turnkey EPC contract to deliver a geothermal plant in West Java, Indonesia.
Currently we are representing them in sourcing for a competent site based quantity surveyor to support the project.
Position: Site Quantity Surveyor
Location: Indonesia, Bandung (West Java)
Contract: 24 months (Renewable)
This is a site based role in where the successful candidate will be responsible for the surveying and administration of the site based project. Other roles and responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of Bills and/or Schedules of Quantities of materials, labor and services required in the plant and equipment engineering and construction works.
· Preparation of specifications
· Preparation and valuation of progress and final payment in connection with any contract or subcontract.
· Appraisal of the value of proposed facilities or structures already erected.
· To advise from time to time on cost management.
· Acting as arbitration in case of dispute in connection with the aforementioned works
The successful individual, above all, must have prior recent experience operating as a Site Quantity Surveyor on a Large Heavy Industrial Project - preferably Power Generation. Other requirements include;
- Degree Qualified - Either Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (Economics focused)
- Demonstrable experience in Managing the Commercial aspects of Major Civil/Power Projects
- Strong EPC Experience - preferably on Power Projects
- Excellent English Communication Skills - both Verbal and Written
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia will be highly advantageous
The right candidate can look forward towards a competitive compensation and fulfilling experience with the company.
|Alan Zhu|||||Consultant - Power Generation Division|
|137 Telok Ayer Street|
|T:||+65 6499 7102 (DID) / +65 9765 1929 (M)|