We are open 1 (one) position to be placed in Cilegon.
EQUIREMENT DOCUMENT CONTROL STAFF
1. Job Title : Document Controller 2. Experienced : 3 ~ 5 years in EPC Project 3. Graduation : Minimum Academy any discipline 4. Specific Requirement: - English written and spoken is must. - PC literate (MS Word, Excel &PowerPoint) and knowledge in Auto-Cad. - Experienced on EDMS system with ProjectWise most preferable. - Able to work in team and posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills High motivation to EPC project goal.
Please send your CV and indicate applied position as email subject to the following email address:
We are established local Onshore RIG Company, due to expanding bisnis in Pekanbaru we need employee to fill some position :
I RIG CREW :
1. Area Manager Onshore RIG : Qualification : * Preferable S1 with 3years experiences or D3 degree with 5 years experiences or SHS with 10 years experiences in managerial position (supervisory) has a strong leadership and team work * Fluently in English both verbal and writing. * Has valid Driver license B1 minimum * Has a good PC literacy. Familiar with Excel, MS Word and Power Point. * Responsible and Accountable to all workover operations aspects and HES. * Must have a valid Migas Ceritification Ahli Pengendali Bor III (AP III). * Shall complete IADC WellCAP certification within 12 months since Commencement Date
2. Sr. Tool Pusher Qualification : * Minimum SHS with Must have at least three (3) years experience as Tool Pusher, knowledge on SOP, JSA, LOTO, HES and Emergency Response, technical knowledge on workover operations and equipment, leadership and team work, * Must have a valid Migas Ceritification Ahli Pengendali Bor III (AP III). * IADC WellCAP certified, complete IADC WellCAP certification within 12 months, since Commencement Date * Has valid Driver license B1 minimum. * Fluently in English both oral and writing, has a good PC literacy. Familiar with Excel, MS Word and Power Point. * Responsible and Accountable to all workover operations aspects and HES. * Sr. Tool Pusher shall complete up to module 6 of Well Work and Completion or equal within 36 months time since Commencement Date.
3. HES Coordinator Qualification : * S1 Degree and Diploma (D3) degree with 1 year experience or SHS with at least 5 (five) years experience working on location time in developing, implementing and overseeing safety programs for drilling and well service rigs, safety management skills in setting plans, scheduling, and motivation skills, ability to work self-supervised performing safety needs in a new work site, safety inspections, investigation, JSA, HAZOP, LOTO, planning for HES training needs, conduct training, * Has valid Driver license B1 minimum. * Fluently in English both oral and written * Has a good PC literacy. Familiar with Excel, MS Word and Power Point. * Must have a valid Migas Ceritification Juru Bor III (JB III).
4. Chief Mechanic Qualification : * Minimum SHS, minimum at least five (5) years of experience repairing rig components and be familiar with all equipment located on the Rigs. * Has valid Driver license B1
5. Chief electrict Qualification : * Minimum SHS, at least five (5) years of experience repairing electrical components and be familiar with all equipment located on the Rigs and all HES aspects. * Driver license B1 minimum
II. Supporting Crew For RIG : 1. Junior HRD : * Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work * Tact, above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with both employees and managers * Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees * Must be conscientious and detail oriented * Ability to organize and prioritize work * Computer literate * Good analytical skills * 0-2 years experience in RIG Supporting * S1 Degree and Diploma (D3) degree in Law, economic, psychology
2. Logistic : * Handle all reports, * receive and order all equipment, * call out for service personnel, * Supervise and maintain all services, purchases, and rental accounts * Calculate and validate all invoices
Please email your CV : email@example.com / au.job at gmail.com without space. Att : HRD Recruitmen Team Candidate who qualified will be process to the next step. Good Luck.
We are looking candidates for Commissioning Supervisor Position (Work Location: Cilegon). The requirement as below:
Requirement: 1. Precommissioning Experience (flushing, air blow, steam blow, chemical cleaning, Pump test run, Compressor test run, tightness test, inerting, etc) 2. Start-up and Operation Experience 3. Butadiene Extraction Unit Start-up & Operation Experience
(1)Reporting to Commissioning SI.
(2)Responsibility for total understanding and execution the activity in charge.
(3)Supervising and control workers for the activity in charge.
(4)Coordination with Owner, vendors, sub-contractors and related disciplines to execute Precommissioning and Commissioning Activities.
(5)Developing detailed method statements for each Precommissioning and Commissioning activities in accordance withCommissioning Manual.
(6)Create safe condition for Construction PTW and Commissioning PTW as per instruction from Commissioning Manager, Commissioning SI and Safety Engineer.
(7)Executionand required coordination of the following major activities during Precommissioning and Commissioning period and prepare punch list/exception list forMechanical Completion andReady for Start Up.
(a)Line cleaning with air blow, water flushing, steam blow and chemical cleaning.
(b)Run-in of rotating equipmentby benign fluid
(c)System Tightness Test
(d)Operational DCS Sequence and Emergency Shutdown Testing
(e)(Dry out operation of furnace refractory)
(f)System Drying with IA or N2
(g)Punch listing before Mechanical Completion / RFSU
(h)Completion of Dossiers before Mechanical Completion / RFSU
(i)Coordination of Vendors and Licensors schedule / activity
(j)Plans and Schedules Update
(k)Coordination with Safety Engineers
(l)Updating of Site Safety Plan for Precommissioning/Commissioning
(m)Witness/Perform Test Runs
(n)Confirmation of Reinstatement of Piping Systems
(o)Checking Insulation and Tracing
(p)Alarm and Trip Checks
(r)Fire fighting systems Commissioning
(s) Chemical loading
(t)DCS Panel Operation during start-up, load-up and performance test
(u)Plant Operation at local during start-up, load-up and performance test
Maintenance and preservation.
Kindly send your CV with Expected Salary and recent photograph to this following email:
Mungkin diantara rekan-rekan sudah mengetahui tentang proyek Petro Rabigh II (Saudi Aramco - Sumitomo Chemical Corp. JV) yang saat ini berada dalam tahapan DED.
Dalam kaitannya, saya bertemu dan diminta bantuan oleh "orang dalam" untuk merekomenkan beberapa kandidat (terutama engineer Indonesia) bagi beberapa posisi dibawah ini:
a. Civil/Structure Engineer untuk paket CP-1 di Seoul (tahapan DED).
b. Quality Engineer.
c. Construction Superintendent untuk paket CP 3 dan CP 4, untuk di site Saudi Arabia.
Semua posisi diatas memerlukan pengalaman yang terbukti (proven track record) di proyek petrokimia/refinery dan atau LNG dan berpengalaman lebih dari 12 tahun, khusus Civil/Structure Engineer lebih baik jika berpengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun. Lebih afdol jika punya pengalaman bekerja dengan proyek-proyek Saudi Aramco atau Jepang (Sumitomo).
Saya hanya diberi waktu 3 hari untuk hal tersebut diatas.
Tentang renumerasi, jangan khawatir. Mantap jaya pokoknya.
Bagi rekan-rekan yang berminat, mohon mengirimkan CV kepada saya segera.
Thomas Yanuar P
Technical Support Group - Petro Rabigh II Project
Seoul - Korea
".......Vietnam is done, now back to Korea again......."
Dear Milister Migas, Mohon ijin untuk posting lowongan kerja di mail list Migas tercinta ini. Saat ini perusahaan tempat saya bekerja sedang membutuhkan beberapa kandidat untuk posisi sebagai Safety Officer untuk wilayah kerja sumatera dengan kualifikasi : 1. Min. lulusan D3 di bidang yang berhubungan dengan K3LL (AK Migas, Teknik Lingkungan, Kesehatan Masyarakat, dsb) dari universitas bereputasidan IPK min. 2,75
2. Min. 2 tahunberpengalamankerjasebagai SHE/HSE officer di perusahaan Migas/ kontraktor Migas.
3. Lancar berbahasa Inggris dan mengoperasikan aplikasi komputer
Dengan Job Description sebagai berikut : Membuat dan mengimplementasikan program kerja K3, diantaranya :inspeksi peralatankerja, kesehatanpekerja, kompetensi pekerjadll. Memastikan program SMK3 berjalan dan terdokumentasikan Membuat laporan dan analisa data statistic SHE Mereview Risk assesment, JSA dan SOP/SWP
Melakukan inspeksi peralatan kerja, manpower, kesehatan kerja dan lingkungan
Melakukan safety induction dan basic safety training untuk pekerja kontraktor dan memberikan pemahaman K3 kepekerja
Membina Safety officer kontraktor dibawah Departemen ybs Melakukan investigasi kecelakaan
Mengimplementasikan SOP compliance Melakukan review dan pemenuhan kewajiban dalam system operasi perusahaan
Bagi yang memiliki kualifikasi di atas mohon segera di kirimkan via japri dan cc firstname.lastname@example.org dan email@example.com
Tulus P. T PT. CORRO SHIELD INDONESIA
Jl. Dramaga Raya No.48 Bogor www. corroshield.co.id
Due to speeding our project schedule that will commencing very soon, we are require the persons to fill as below state:
A.Welding Inpector (2 persons):
1.Verify all welding parameters performed are per the approved welding procedure specification (WPS).
2.Assure that all welding filler material is issued, stored per the Project Welding Program
3.Possess an in depth knowledge of all welding, thermal cutting and pre-heat / post weld heat treatment activities related to the project.
4.Assists in the preparation of field design change sketches.
5.Able to obtain the project NDE Level II (VT) certification and in one or more of the following NDE methods; PT, MT & RT.
6. Assist the NDE or PWHT subcontractor in identifying and/or locating weldments which are required to undergo NDE or PWH.
B. Surveyor or Layout Men (6 Persons)
1.Oversees Survey Field layout men.
2.Records field data in a field book or electronic data collector performs mathematical computations and the reduction of survey notes.
3.Manages field related tasks from beginning of project through completion
4.Performs complex survey measurements and computations including field note reduction
5.Work with survey crews by marking measuring points, carrying and setting stakes and clearing area within survey line.
6.May perform related clerical duties in a field engineering office such as keeping records of parts lists; compiling routine data, and cross checking various code numbers.
7.Assists in the preparation of field design change sketches and survey maps.
8.Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload.
9.Work in a safe manner and obey all safety regulations.
C. Site / Office Engineers
1.Assists construction superintendents in planning and assembling of work packages using the proper construction methods and procedures. Coordinates and resolves engineering or construction problems with superintendents as required ensuring the work packages are clearly understandable.
2.Establishes procedures on testing of piping systems. Responsible for the development of pneumatic and hydro-test packages and responsible for verifying and witnessing acceptance of tests.
3.Performs inspections of all piping work in progress on a continuing basis, witnesses tests and completes final P&ID check prior to turnover. Develops punch lists and monitors completion of punch items. Assists in securing the necessary client acceptance documentation for record. Prepares and has full responsibility for managing piping QC records to ensure that they are fully completed and properly submitted in a timely manner to Document Control.
1. To be base Batam;
2. Preferable Batam domicile;
3. Have been experienced with LNG Module or at least on oil and gas fabrication yard.
The person who interest, please pass your CV through email below:
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: IDC Manpower Supply - Jammie Rose Manuzon <Jammierose.Manuzon@idcmps.ae> To: IDC Manpower Supply - Jammie Rose Manuzon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Thursday, 16 August 2012, 12:21 Subject: UAE Vacancies - Direct Hire
Kindly be advised that currently we have the following vacancies for one of our Major Oil & Gas Client in UAE and ADNOC Subsidiaries. Please find the attached job descriptions for your review and kindly confirm if you are interested. If so, please send us your updated CV to enable us to proceed with the submission.
Interface Engineer (Process)
Interface Engineer (Project)
Interface Engineer (Commissioning)
Mechanical Piping Engineer
Rotating Machinery Engineer
Moreover, we would highly appreciate if you can spread these vacancies to any of your Friends / Colleagues or former colleagues who might be interested to apply and please ask them to send their CVs to my email address email@example.com & upload their CV in http://www.idcman.com/. Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you and from friendâ€™s coon.
A drilling company, located in Southern Jakarta, is seeking urgently for
HRGA Formalities Junior Staff.
The criteria to fill in the position as below:
a. Min. holding D3 or Bachelor degree, min GPA. 3.0 from reputable university
b. Single Male or Female; age 21-28 years old.
c. Fluent in English is a must.
d. Have experience in HR&GA services matters (e.g employee data, annual leave
record, monthly report, ticketing, hotel arrangement, etc) at least 2 yaers,
prefrable in power or oil and gas company
e. Have experience in handling expatriate formalities matters, e.g RPTKA, IMTA,
KITAS, SKJ, bluebook, etc.
f. Having pleasant personality, good communication and excellent team work
g. good skill with MS Office, mostly excel (must be intermediate level at
if you are qualified for the requirements mentioned-above and interested with
the position, please send your email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
put code HRGA-For on the email you send.
only candidate who meets the qualification would be considered.